Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day, Kirk!

Kirk is the perfect daddy for Norah Jayne. 
When I married him, I knew he was kind and loving, but I never imagined how well he would take to being a daddy. 
He is a natural. 
He is patient, loving, and kind. 
He often tells her that she is oh-so-lovely.
He spends time with her.
He reads to her.
He dances with her.
He laughs with her.
He teaches her. 
He prays for her.
He worries over her.
He protects her...

As her mommy I feel like I have a special bond with her...
But, Norah and her daddy are like ham and cheese. They just belong together. :)

And, she adores him. 
If ever she is in a mood, all I have to say is, "You want to go see daddy at work?" and she perks right up and races for the door.
He is her "pumkin'."
Her first love.
Her daddy.
  

No comments:

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover