Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family Time

The Creation Museum
2800 Bullittsburg Church Rd.Petersburg, KY 41080
Since moving to Ohio, we have the pleasure of going to the Creation Museum twice! Our first visit was with Bill, Sherilyn, Matt, Sara and Chloe- and our second visit was with Jennifer, Chad, Zach and Jake.

If you ever are in the area, I recommend that you build this in to your itinerary...it will edify your faith.
Oh, and while you are there, I highly recommend that you take the time to visit the Planetarium- They have a show called Created Cosmos- it is really well done and amazing!
The Petting Zoo is great for kids- I even enjoyed it! The animals are so friendly...and cute...even Wilbur.






4 comments:

Liz said...

You're making me miss Cincy! :>) Hope you're transitioning smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jodi!

I was blog-snooping--er, SURFING, and I stumbled across some names I recognized. "Is it the Jodi I know?" It is!

It's really great to catch up a little on what's going on in your life. Moving must be crazy!

I would give you the link for my blog so you could do some snooping of your own, but (alas!) such a blog does not exist. (I have this fear I'll be one of those bloggers that starts out with a few good entries and then fades into postlessness.)

Anyway, it was fun to "see" you again! I'm not a good e-mailer, but the address is still the same, if you want to chat.

Jodi said...

Hey Ashlee- you sneaky little thing!

I wish you had a blog so that I could catch up with what's happening with you.

Making Memories 1999 said...

You're right, it's a great place!

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover