Sunday, May 11, 2008

More of the nephews...

My dear M.I.L., Sherilyn, was asking about how the boys favored one another. I was just thinking the same thing so I decided to find one of Zach's new born pictures and find out! Below are two pictures- top is Zach- fresh from the "oven"- and below is Jake. Zach had a higher birth weight and length than Jake... as you might be able to tell. Of course they are both handsome little fellows in my opinion.

It seems like it was not long ago that Zach was born...and it is hard to believe that he is now a BIG brother!

Little brother, Jacob...

In their coordinating outfits! I think these were their "going home" outfits- how handsome!

A tender moment...
(wipe a little tear from my eye)

5 comments:

Misty said...

They are both cuties!! I love the matching outfits. Zach looks like he is enjoying being a big brother :-)

Jodi said...

I know! I wish I could be there right now... but we will be together soon =)!

The Arender's said...

I didn't realize Jennifer was going to have a baby. How wonderful. Congratulations...being an aunt is great!

Tucker's Family said...

Thanks for the comparison pictures!! I love looking to see if I can see similarities....or mommy and daddy's features!! I remember now how big Zach looked in Jennifer's arms. :) Both boys are adorable. It will be fun to watch Jacob take on his "grown up" look in the next few months!!

Can't wait for June and July and August and ......!! YAY

Pass along my congrats to J & C and T & R :) Love the matching outfits!!

Making Memories 1999 said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the pics, especially the ones of the boys together. How sweet! And those matching outfits . . . just too cute!

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover