Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Faithful One

The following two songs are samples from a recording of my cousin, Rebecca.
She, her husband, and children are currently living "abroad" working through World Hope International which is a faith based relief and development organization that strives to alleviate suffering and injustice through education, enterprise and community health.
Her husband teaches English, and Rebecca has a ministry among the women...it is a very tense situation living where they do... but God has led them to this place, and He is FAITHFUL. Please remember them in your prayers.

If you are interested in supporting their ministry by purchasing the entire CD, contact me and I will direct you to someone who can help you do this. 100% of proceeds go to their ministry.
Enjoy!
Song #1: Faithful One
Song #2: San Dunyaya

(FOR BEST RESULTS, PAUSE BLOG MUSIC BEFORE STARTING...)

Psalms 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.


Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


Psalms 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.


John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in me your may have peace. In this world you
will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.


Josua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.


Joshua 1:5 As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.


Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn on my salvation, my stronghold.


Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight.


Lamentations 3:22, 23 Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.


Hebrew 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is
faithful.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

This is a great CD! Beautiful music and a beautiful person.
Well worth it and it goes to a great work.
Mom

Travis said...

hmm...i may have to hit you up for that record soon. i'd thought [thought here means randomly considered endlessly for two days]about joining the peace corp. maybe something like this would be better suited to someone of my...persuasion.

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover