Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Foosball and Billiards



This past Sunday night we were invited to the Bailey's Home. We had a wonderful time visiting, eating tasty treats, and playing games...It was so much fun!




Here, Mr. M and James feverishly battle...








...My brother and Jared. I pinch-hit for my brother half way through and we beat 'em...bad!






Mr. M trying his luck at another game...Now he knows what he wants for Christmas (too bad!).





Alex and Angela Vs. Dixie and Me (the LPN's Won)...you will have to excuse my bragging...I hardly ever win at anything....so I am really excited about this.

4 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Looks like you all had fun! And congrats on winning!! :-)

Jodi said...

Oh, shucks, thanks!

Sara said...

Hey Jodi! I love your new blog... looks like you all are having fun without us in Hobe Sound! :( Miss you guys...

DixieLynnB said...

I can't believe we made your blog!! We sure did have fun that night -- and yes, the LPN's were on fire!! So sorry you guys are leaving us ;-(

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover