Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Getting Started...

The switching of Blogs can be treacherous. For one, I am already accustomed to the ways of Yahoo 360...Now I have to learn the "ins and outs" of blogspot. The second reason is that I poured so much energy into my other blog that feel a little deflated at the thought of starting from scratch... I have tried to duplicate the last few blog entries from Yahoo 360- in this new blog...sorry for the repeats, but it makes me feel better to have it all in one spot. Am I crazy?

That's rhetorical...

2 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Welcome to Blogspot!!! I like your layout, pics, and music! (Was sitting here working and just listening to those "golden oldies"!! Again, welcome!!

Mary Ellen said...

Isn't it SO annoying that they are closing down and many of we faithful bloggers have to find a new home!?!?! I hate it!!! I liked everything about their site - grrr....

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover