Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Going to Nana's

Norah is going to go visit Nana and Papa Freeman very soon. 
Her first really LONG road trip.
We've already started packing...

Which brings to mind the little red "Going to Grandma's" suitcase I had as a little girl...
I have a feeling mom packed all the important stuff in her suitcase,
because I don't think we could've gotten
everything in this little case.
I found this picture on Etsy. It is exactly like the one I had!
I was tempted to buy it for sentimental reasons... however, it was already sold.




Oh, my- sweet days gone by.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Theresa said...

The little red suitcase was used for an overnight stay. Grammy lived close by so not alot was needed. It made you feel special though. I just love Norah's set it's so adorable. Can't wait to see you all. Safe travels.

Share It:

Pin It button on image hover